1. Perform Salat-ul Hajat and ask Allah (Subhanhu Wa Ta’ala) to grant you a pious compatible husband.
2. Do not pay attention to the questions of people and do not allow yourself to become overwhelmed by their comments and questions.
3. Ponder over the fact that this worldly life is temporary, and in fact very short. Our real objective in life is the worship of Allah (Subhanhu Wa Ta’ala). Hence, whilst you have the opportunity to engage in a lot of Ibadat, use this time profitably rather than spending it in disappointment and depression. You will Inshallah find the great sweetness Allah (Subhanhu Wa Ta’ala) has kept in His worship. Continue reading Dear Single Muslimat! Du’as for Getting Married
Dissolution of Marriage in the Shari’a
Why Should Marriages be Terminated?
In order for the institution of marriage to fulfill its goals as described earlier, divorce must be allowed in certain situations. Those religions and/or societies which deviated from this point and imposed the fiction of “till death do us part” in all cases have been responsible for untold human misery and sin. This law is not suited to human nature and Islam does not force us to apply laws which are extreme – neither celibacy, permanent marriage without the possibility of divorce, nor promiscuity and mayhem (the most popular one in our time). Continue reading Fiqh of Marrage – Divorce
Marriage in the Quran
There are a number of verses in the Quran which relate to marriage directly or indirectly. These verse can give us a basic understanding of what Allah intended for us in the area of marriage. Continue reading Fiqh of Marriage – Overview
How you can keep up your wife’s Love:
01. Make her feel secure, don’t threaten her with divorce.
02. Give sincere Salaams.
03. Treat her gently, like a fragile vessel.
04. Advise in private, at the best time, in the best way and atmosphere.
05. Be generous with her.
06. Warm the seat for her, you will warm her heart.
07. Avoid anger, be in Wudhu at all times.
08. Look good and smell great for your wife.
09. Don’t be rigid or harsh-hearted or you will be broken.
10. Be a good listener.
11. Yes for flattery. No for arguing.
12. Call your wife with the best names, cute nicknames, and names she loves to hear.
Continue reading How to Win your Wife’s Love…?
Effect of a Sound Marriage: Rights of the Husband and Wife
The first thing that every married Muslim must realize is that one’s spouse is first and foremost another Muslim. He/she is one’s brother and sister in Islam. Therefore, at minimum all rights that fall upon a Muslim due to the general brotherhood of Islam are also due to one’s spouse… Continue reading Fiqh of Marriage – Rights & Duties