Q: Is it haraam for a woman to wear colored clothes even if it fulfils the conditions of hijab? If it is haraam, then is there a hadeeth or verse to prove that? What is meant by saying it should not be an adornment in itself?.
Praise be to Allaah
It is not one of these conditions that it should be black. A woman may wear whatever she wants, so long as she does not wear a colour that is only formen , and she does not wear a garment that is an adornment in itself, i.e., decorated and adorned in such a way that it attracts the gaze of men, because of the general meaning of the verse (interpretation of the meaning): Continue reading Is it haraam for a woman to wear coloured clothes even if it fulfils the conditions of hijab?
Curry leaves come from the curry plant native to India and Sri Lanka. The dark green, aromatic leaves are commonly used in Indian dishes, adding flavor to curries, vegetable dishes and chutneys. While curry leaves have become synonymous with Indian cooking, they also are used to treat a variety of health complications in ayurvedic medicine. As always, speak with your doctor before using alternative medical treatments. Continue reading Curry Leaves
1. Perform Salat-ul Hajat and ask Allah (Subhanhu Wa Ta’ala) to grant you a pious compatible husband.
2. Do not pay attention to the questions of people and do not allow yourself to become overwhelmed by their comments and questions.
3. Ponder over the fact that this worldly life is temporary, and in fact very short. Our real objective in life is the worship of Allah (Subhanhu Wa Ta’ala). Hence, whilst you have the opportunity to engage in a lot of Ibadat, use this time profitably rather than spending it in disappointment and depression. You will Inshallah find the great sweetness Allah (Subhanhu Wa Ta’ala) has kept in His worship. Continue reading Dear Single Muslimat! Du’as for Getting Married
It is a well-known fact that the Prophet of Islam (p.b.u.h.) was the supremely successful man in the entire human history. But he was not just a hero, as Thomas Carlyle has called him. According to Quran, he was a good example for all mankind. He has shown us the way of achieving supreme success in this world. Continue reading Principles of Success >>>
What is the ruling on taking off hijaab and uncovering the face when traveling abroad in obedience to my mother’s demands, on the grounds that I attract unwelcome attention?
Praise be to Allaah.
Continue reading What is the ruling on taking off hijaab
1. Our Knowledge: Wasted by not taking action with it
2. Our Actions: Wasted by committing them without sincerity.
3. Our Wealth: Wasted by using on things that will not bring us ajr (reward from Allah). We waste our money, our status, our authority, on things which have no benefit in this life or in akhirah (hereafter). Continue reading Ten Things We Waste…!