We are all familiar with the persona of the stereotypical mother-in-law — a woman generally portrayed with an intrusive and critical nature. Mothers-in-law are derided in comedy sketches, in horror stories, in books, and in real life.
A Mother-in-law, that person who is most frequently the butt of a lot of jokes. Mother-in-law, the person who is considered a meddler. Mother-in-law, the person who is considered a busybody. Mother-in-law, just saying the name conjures up all sorts of connotations! Continue reading How to be a good mother-in-law
Marriage in the Quran
There are a number of verses in the Quran which relate to marriage directly or indirectly. These verse can give us a basic understanding of what Allah intended for us in the area of marriage. Continue reading Fiqh of Marriage – Overview
How you can keep up your wife’s Love:
01. Make her feel secure, don’t threaten her with divorce.
02. Give sincere Salaams.
03. Treat her gently, like a fragile vessel.
04. Advise in private, at the best time, in the best way and atmosphere.
05. Be generous with her.
06. Warm the seat for her, you will warm her heart.
07. Avoid anger, be in Wudhu at all times.
08. Look good and smell great for your wife.
09. Don’t be rigid or harsh-hearted or you will be broken.
10. Be a good listener.
11. Yes for flattery. No for arguing.
12. Call your wife with the best names, cute nicknames, and names she loves to hear.
Continue reading How to Win your Wife’s Love…?