1. Perform Salat-ul Hajat and ask Allah (Subhanhu Wa Ta’ala) to grant you a pious compatible husband.
2. Do not pay attention to the questions of people and do not allow yourself to become overwhelmed by their comments and questions.
3. Ponder over the fact that this worldly life is temporary, and in fact very short. Our real objective in life is the worship of Allah (Subhanhu Wa Ta’ala). Hence, whilst you have the opportunity to engage in a lot of Ibadat, use this time profitably rather than spending it in disappointment and depression. You will Inshallah find the great sweetness Allah (Subhanhu Wa Ta’ala) has kept in His worship. Continue reading Dear Single Muslimat! Du’as for Getting Married
وَالَّذِينَ يَقُولُونَ رَبَّنَا هَبْ لَنَا مِنْ أَزْوَاجِنَا وَذُرِّيَّاتِنَا قُرَّةَ أَعْيُنٍ وَاجْعَلْنَا لِلْمُتَّقِينَ إِمَامًا
And those who say: “Our Lord! Bestow on us from our wives and our offspring the comfort of our eyes, and make us leaders of the Muttaqun(the pious).”
Surah Al Furqan Ayah 74
Subhan’Allah! What a beautiful duwa♥
May Allah Subhana Wa Ta’la bless all my beautiful sisters around the world with a righteous husband and beautiful children. Aameen – women in islam
At the time of difficulty when sleeping: Zaid bin Thaabit (RA) complained to Rasulallah (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) of not being able to go to sleep at times and he advised him to recite the following dua:
اللَّهُمَّ غَارَتِ النُّجُومُ وَهَدَأَتِ الْعُيُونُ وَأَنْتَ حَيٌّ قَيُّومٌ * لَا تَأْخُذُكَ سِنَةٌ وَلَا نَوْمٌ يَا حَيُّ يَا قَيُّومُ أَهْدِئْ لَيْلِي وَأَنِمْ عَيْنِي
Continue reading At the time of difficulty when sleeping
Allahumma habbib ilaynal’ Eemana wa zayyinhu fi quloobina wa karrih ilaynalKufra walFusooqa wal ‘isyana wa ja’alna min ArRashideen.
“O Allah make our faith beloved to us and beautify it in our hearts and make hateful to us disbelief, and defiance and disobedience and make us of the [rightly] guided.”
(Du’aa adopted from the lovely ayah of Surah Hujurat, 49:7) Continue reading Dua’a of The Day 01
Once a woman has confirmed her pregnancy, she should express her gratitude before Allah Ta’ala as this is indeed a great bounty of Allah Ta’ala. This is such a boon that many people beseech Allah Ta’ala throughout their lives for pious children but Allah Ta’ala has destined otherwise. In fact one of the greatest Nabîes of Allah Ta’ala, Hadrat Ibrahim (Alayhis salaam) used to supplicate to Allah Ta’ala most profoundly and frequently. Even Hadrat Zakariyya (Alayhis salaam) used to supplicate for children most passionately and fervently during the latter part of his life.
Continue reading Pregnancy In Islam
1) Recite while leaving your home: 70,000 angels will protect you from all sides.
2) Recite when entering your home: poverty won’t enter your home.
3) Recite after wudhu: it raises your status 70 times.
4) Recite while sleeping: 1 angel will protect you the whole night.
Continue reading Ayat ul Kursi
At the time of rain:
اللَّهُمَّ صَيِّبَاً نَافِعَا
Allaahumma Sayyibann Naafi’aa
“O Allaah, (bring) beneficial rain clouds.”
(Bukhari – Fathul-Bari 2/518)
Continue reading Dua for Rain and Thunder