It is a well-known fact that the Prophet of Islam (p.b.u.h.) was the supremely successful man in the entire human history. But he was not just a hero, as Thomas Carlyle has called him. According to Quran, he was a good example for all mankind. He has shown us the way of achieving supreme success in this world. Continue reading Principles of Success >>>
1. Our Knowledge: Wasted by not taking action with it
2. Our Actions: Wasted by committing them without sincerity.
3. Our Wealth: Wasted by using on things that will not bring us ajr (reward from Allah). We waste our money, our status, our authority, on things which have no benefit in this life or in akhirah (hereafter). Continue reading Ten Things We Waste…!
One time a scholar asked one of his students, “You have spent a long time with me, what have you learned?
He said I learned eight things:
• First, I looked to the creation. Everyone has a loved one. When he goes to the grave, he leaves his loved one. Therefore, I made my loved one my good deeds; that way, they will be with me in the grave. Continue reading Eight Things to Learn..!
I saw you yesterday as you began your daily chores. You awoke without kneeling to pray Fajr. As a matter of fact, you didn’t even say Bismillah before your meals, or pray Isha before going to bed last night.
You are so unthankful, I like that about you. I cannot tell you how glad I am that you have not changed your way of living.
Fool, you are mine. Remember, you and I have been going steady for years,and I still don’t love you yet. As a matter of fact i hate you because I hate the children of Adam. Continue reading A Letter from Satan – A forwarded fictional email
01) WE ALWAYS ASK: Why was I TESTED?
AL-QURAN ANSWERS: “Do men think that they will be left alone saying,’We believe’, and that they will not be tested? We did test those before them, and Allah will certainly know those who are true from those who are false.” [29:2-3]
02) WE ALWAYS ASK: Why I never get what I wanted?
The problems you face will either defeat you or develop you – depending on how you respond to them.
Unfortunately, most people fail to see how Allah wants to use problems for good in their lives. They react foolishly and resent their problems rather than pausing to consider what benefit they might bring.
Here are five ways Allah wants to use the problems in your life: Continue reading Why Allah gives you Problems