1. Perform Salat-ul Hajat and ask Allah (Subhanhu Wa Ta’ala) to grant you a pious compatible husband.
2. Do not pay attention to the questions of people and do not allow yourself to become overwhelmed by their comments and questions.
3. Ponder over the fact that this worldly life is temporary, and in fact very short. Our real objective in life is the worship of Allah (Subhanhu Wa Ta’ala). Hence, whilst you have the opportunity to engage in a lot of Ibadat, use this time profitably rather than spending it in disappointment and depression. You will Inshallah find the great sweetness Allah (Subhanhu Wa Ta’ala) has kept in His worship.4. Ponder over the fact that Allah (Subhanhu Wa Ta’ala) has mentioned in the Holy Qur’an that He is sufficient for his servants.
5. Recite ‘Ya Jaami’u’ in abundance.
You may also recite..
“Rabbi Innee Limaa Anzalta illayya min Khairin Faqeer” [28:24] (translation: “O’ my Rabb, Verily I am most in need of any good that You might bestow on
Recite it seven times after every salah with Durood Shareef (Salat Ibrahimiya) thrice at the beginning and end.
6. Endeavour to speak to pious influential and understanding people within your family to assist you in this regard.
7. Always maintain the respect of your parents.
8. Keep yourself occupied and do not allow your mind to remain idle.
May Allah (Subhanhu Wa Ta’ala) grant you a compatible pious husband.
By Mufti Shafiq Jakhura